** Warning: This episode contains potential holiday spoilers for young children.
Parent Driven Development
Episode 023: The Holidays: A Retrospective
00:18 Spending the holidays with your extended family...
- When families celebrate different holidays and observe different religions
12:28 ...Or spending the holidays alone and making new traditions!
17:00 Compromise and Respect; Expectation Setting
- When kids are younger, the holidays don't matter as much.
- You want to pass on things you did as a child to your own child(ren)
25:31 The Reality
- When no one pays attention to your wishes
- Thoughts about the future
31:05 Genius / Fail Moments
- Mandy: Remembered to move the Elf every day this year! (#Genius)
- Allison: Her and her husband remembered that their local avaition museum membership had a sister museum close to her inlaws. (#Genius)
- KWu: Her son blew his diaper in the carseat on the way home from her parent's house and uninstalled the carseat. (#Fail)
Follow & Support
Our website is at ParentDrivenDevelopment.com.
Support us via Patreon and get access to our our Slack Community.