About this Episode
Parent Driven Development
Episode 064: Moving and Renovating
0:30 Moving and renting realities
- KWu moves
- Allison’s home renovations
- Preparation before the kids
- Ethical parenting of getting rid of toys
- Hiding and cleaning out old toys from the kids (out of sight out of mind)
10:05 Establishing new house rules
- Setting realistic expectations on new floors, new rooms, new finishes
- Furniture socks
- Furniture caster cups
- Respect and Take Care of Things
- Learning to get along book series
18:35 Caution police in new house
- Acceptance is key
- Roommates with no impulse control.. your kids. ;)
22:40 Genius and fail moments
- KWu’s kids got into some old and slimy carrots meant for the compost.. But at least they’re eating vegetables!
- Allison’s son gets shut down from her parenting synchronicity with her husband.
How can I support the podcast?
Please follow us @parentdrivendev on Twitter or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website is at ParentDrivenDevelopment.com.