About this Episode
Parent Driven Development
Episode 067: Goodbye, for now.
1:00 Parent Driven Development reflects on what it’s like being a panelist on the podcast
- Imposter syndrome
- Multiple purposes to be an effective parent
- Expanding perspectives, ideas, and parenting techniques
- Ability to relate with one another
8:40 What we hope to our listeners take away from the podcast
- There is no one way to parent
- You’ll continue to grow as a parent
- You are not alone - every parent, kid, family, circumstances are different
13:30 What would we have done differently?
- Earlier sponsorship
- Episode format
16:15 Parting words for listeners
- Thank you!!
- You’re doing a great job.
17:17 Final genius and fail moments
- Chris Sexton’s daughter uses the word arithmetic with her peers, but no one knows the word leading her to question whether her parents played a prank on her.
- Allison calms down her family with deep breathing after her daughter has a potty accident.
- KWu’s 3-year-old son feels super proud after helping shovel the snow, and he helped!
- Chris Arcand finds the perfect snow sled for his son to be towed around in the deep Minnesota snow.
How can I support the podcast?
Please follow us @parentdrivendev on Twitter or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website is at ParentDrivenDevelopment.com.