About this Episode
Ep 60 : Must Haves for Parents
Facebook Rabbit Holes for Parents + Kid Toys
- Subculture for wooden toys
- The Nugget couch
- Parents become hyper focused on specific products
- Careful what your Google
- How to choose your Facebook groups
- The Social Dilemma
- Social media groups are "bad"/addicting, but also useful..
- Geo-fencing - creating fairer ways for international purchases
- The lottery
- Lucie's List
- Pandemic toys for the New Year
- More pressure for parents
- Moms targeted mostly in the Facebook Groups
- Marketing kids toys with trigger language: “Investment piece”
Parents: You are doing a GREAT job.
Genius / Fails
KWu tries to rotate out toys and clothes for her son, but things aren’t going well.
Allison smoothly close out virtual Ruby conf while managing multiple interruptions from her kids
How can I support the podcast?
Please follow us @parentdrivendev on Twitter or email us at email@example.com.
Our website is at ParentDrivenDevelopment.com.